A Design Story
SOLD! RECORD BREAKING SALE BY Lisa Blake WITH VILLAZZO REALTY
A true modern masterpiece, with its dynamic use of materials, overall flow, attention to detail and it’s unique Art Deco inspired design is 2125 Lake Avenue.
This is a brand new construction 2018 home that truly incorporates function, usability and comfort as well as aesthetics. 2125 Lake Avenue is a property that has a defined balance between its beginning, middle and end; a feature with a logical design imperative. As you step inside the gates of this exclusively-off market property, the view unveils an asymmetrical facade with curves and horizontal vectors, large windows and the dynamic use of meticulously curved glass in a contemporary fashion. While the exterior of the property takes its cue from Streamline Moderne, the interior design is a marriage of Streamline Moderne and Zigzag Moderne, both of which are facets of Art Deco.
The color theme of the interior draws from the nature that surrounds the property. The landscaping was engineered to feature plenty of lush greens and vibrancy, along with a structured composition to showcase the architecture. Certain species of trees and plants were chosen for their well-formed curvature, to compliment the Streamline Moderne elements, while creating a stylistic “desert in bloom” effect, combining the often structured and minimal Streamline Moderne era’s landscaping style with the exuberant tropical Miami foliage.
The home is warm and inviting and reveals the synergistic and inseparable relationship between architecture and art. Sitting on a large pie-shaped lot and offering 150-ft on the water, this home is one of the finest new construction properties in Miami Beach. Nestled on Sunset Island IV, you can easily step out of the private island to shops, restaurants and hotspots, all within walking distance of Sunset Harbour and some of the finest dining available.
- Brand New Construction
- Exclusively Off-Market
- Interior: 7 Bedrooms, 8 Full Bathrooms & 2 Half Bathrooms
- Large Waterfrontage: 150 FT
- Open Pie Shaped Lot
- Unique Art Deco Inspired Design
- Bespoke Materials Throughout
- Innovative Curved Glass
- Floor-to-Ceiling Fleetwood Sliding Windows & Doors
- Lutron Lighting Control System Throughout
- Video Entry System w/ Remote Access enabled for ios Devices
- Fully Equipped Smart Home
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen
- Master Suite & Ensuite
- Walk-In Showers w/ Frameless Glass Enclosures
- Rooftop Deck w/ 360° Views
- Lush Landscaping
- Pool Deck w/ Outdoor Dining Equipped w/ TV & Sound System
- Large Concrete Dock Clad in Composite Timber + Floating Dock
- Detached Air Conditioned 2-Car Garage
- Walking Distance to Sunset Harbour’s Restaurants, Shops, Parks & Yacht Club