One Thousand Museum
Transforming the Miami skyline with its exoskeleton design and innovative features is One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid Architects. Rising over 700 feet, this 62-story building is set to complete by the end of 2018 with 83 “sky mansions”. Each condo occupies either half or an entire floor, ranging in sizes from 4,500 sqft to 9,800 sqft. The amenities also match the building’s caliber sparing no expense with top of the line luxuries.
Some of the Amenities at One Thousand Museum Tower Condo:
- Designed without any interior columns, and features floor-to-ceiling windows, curved walls and “Gaudiesque balconies.”
- Rooftop Helipad + a private helicopter lounge for residents.
- 4,800 precast panels made in Dubai and shipped to Miami. “The first project in the United States to use the panels.”
- Ample parking spaces per unit + valet.
- Sunrise and Sunset pools + two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor including an indoor lap pool, gym etc.
- Spa with private treatment rooms and a relaxation lounge.
- 24/7 High level of security.
- Custom kitchen cabinets by Gatto with appliances by Gaggenau and Sub-Zero.
- + Much More
- Completion Date 2018
- Total Residences 83
- Price Range $5,750,000 - $19,400,000
- Architect Zaha Hadid
- Bedrooms 4, 5 & 6
- Total Stories 62
- Residence Size 4,503 SqFt. - 9,910 SqFt.
1000 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA